What's your ringtone?

whats you're ringtone?

Mine is the imfamous "goooooaaaal gooooaaaaal goooaaaal nananana nananana na na na kun aguero" commentary

Re: whats you're ringtone?

Freestyler said:
Manchester City are still alive here, balotelliiii .....AGUUUUERRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ....i swear you'll never see anything like this ever agen. So watch it, drink it in... they've just heard the news at the stadium of light.

I never answer my phone.

this

simonk said:
Freestyler said:
Manchester City are still alive here, balotelliiii .....AGUUUUERRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ....i swear you'll never see anything like this ever agen. So watch it, drink it in... they've just heard the news at the stadium of light.

I never answer my phone.

this

Me too

And I let it repeat a few times

The old school Eriksson tone for my ringtone, and the Tyler wank fest about Aguero's goal for my message tone. Coincidentally, the last system upgrade from HTC somehow increased the volume of my phone, and so now I get to hear that in glorious, deafening tones each and every day.

Tyler wetting himself over Aguero. It's my ring tone and notification tone!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.