What's your ringtone?

Re: whats you're ringtone?

Freestyler said:
Manchester City are still alive here, balotelliiii .....AGUUUUERRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ....i swear you'll never see anything like this ever agen. So watch it, drink it in... they've just heard the news at the stadium of light.

I never answer my phone.
Only thees. I keep ringing my own mobile from the office landline whenever one of the rags from upstairs has to come down to our floor

Freestyler said:
Manchester City are still alive here, balotelliiii .....AGUUUUERRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ....i swear you'll never see anything like this ever agen. So watch it, drink it in... they've just heard the news at the stadium of light.

I never answer my phone.

That one

Freestyler said:

Of

I never answer my phone.
me too

Bobill84 said:
Mine is the imfamous "goooooaaaal gooooaaaaal goooaaaal nananana nananana na na na kun aguero" commentary

Got a link for that please? I have the Clive Tyldesley one but prefer that one.

I also have Agueroooooooo as text tone.

The other day i was in a supermarket behind a rag and i got a text. I asked my mate just to text me back straight away. He did. I said do it again I;ll explain why later. he did. i then asked him to ring me and never answered the phone so while the rag was packing his goods he just got that on loop.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.