Whats your weird phobia

citykev28 said:
bluecroi said:
Swans. They freak me out. And I'm not crazy about butterflies.

one of the bastards used to go for me on the side of the bridgewater canal in patricroft. i know for certain it recognised me. at first i thought it knew my adidas jacket that i wore for work but one day in the summer i didn't wear it and the white fucker still hissed at me. i tried allsorts of tricks. i walked in a group of people and hid behind them, the swan was as calm as fuck. i popped up just after we'd passed it and the wings came out, the beak opened and the fucker ran at me. i seriously considered kicking fuck out of it one night after a good drink but worried that it might knock me into the canal.
Hahaha

I have a few routine phobias like heights and flying but my son has a phobia of buttons which I assume is a bit odd. He is only 6 and a few weeks ago he twatted a girl in his class and when we were bollocking him about it he said it was because she had buttons on her clothes. Turns out she was wearing a cardigan.

Lancet Fluke said:
I have a few routine phobias like heights and flying but my son has a phobia of buttons which I assume is a bit odd. He is only 6 and a few weeks ago he twatted a girl in his class and when we were bollocking him about it he said it was because she had buttons on her clothes. Turns out she was wearing a cardigan.

Potential serial killer. Great stuff.

johnny on the spot said:
Lancet Fluke said:

Potential serial killer. Great stuff.

I've just looked it up and apparently it isn't as uncommon a phobia as I thought. Presumably most people don't necessarily resort to violence because of it though. Compared to Hotrocks and his problems with his kid, I think I'm getting off lightly.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=245182" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=245182</a>

another generation said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
I get claustrophobic in any type of vehicle, planes, cars, trains you name it. If I have to share them with a lot of people I feel like freaking, but if I get to open the window a little bit it helps somehow, weird.
Ever tried opening the window in a standard passenger aircraft?
I freaked once and went for the door but I was luckily wrestled to the floor before I opened it!

A lot of people are mentioning lolly sticks, but i'm the opposite. Every time i finish a lolly, i end up chewing the stick for about 10-15 minutes until its in about a dozen pieces. Then i actually bother to get off my arse and go to the bin.

Eating in front of other people.
I'm OK when it's the breadknife but if anyone else is around i don't feel comfortable at all.
I hate restaurants (don't like being waited-on either) and will always get a table in the corner. I will then sit facing the wall.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.