Whats your weird phobia

When people use nail files, always seems to make me shiver. I absolutely hate those prank things that give you a mild electric shock aswell.

the thought of scratching a brick or somone else doin it, goes right through me, hate it, and the wierdest one i know is a teacher at my school, no joke, is scared of door handles and wont go near them!

stonerblue said:
Eating in front of other people.
I'm OK when it's the breadknife but if anyone else is around i don't feel comfortable at all.
I hate restaurants (don't like being waited-on either) and will always get a table in the corner. I will then sit facing the wall.

you need counselling.

warpig said:
stonerblue said:
Eating in front of other people.
I'm OK when it's the breadknife but if anyone else is around i don't feel comfortable at all.
I hate restaurants (don't like being waited-on either) and will always get a table in the corner. I will then sit facing the wall.

you need counselling.

The counsellor would need therapy after a couple of hours with me.

citykev28 said:
bluecroi said:
Swans. They freak me out. And I'm not crazy about butterflies.

one of the bastards used to go for me on the side of the bridgewater canal in patricroft. i know for certain it recognised me. at first i thought it knew my adidas jacket that i wore for work but one day in the summer i didn't wear it and the white fucker still hissed at me. i tried allsorts of tricks. i walked in a group of people and hid behind them, the swan was as calm as fuck. i popped up just after we'd passed it and the wings came out, the beak opened and the fucker ran at me. i seriously considered kicking fuck out of it one night after a good drink but worried that it might knock me into the canal.

I had an egg sandwich stolen off me on the canal by a goose outside tesco in stalybridge once.

Also my phobias are clothing/ fabric coming into contact with teeth. Cant stand it when I see people chewing on cotton etc

I also have a fear of fingernails. It's the fear of getting them caught on something

I can take showers. The thought of anything come out while i'm stood under it makes me feel ill. I have to ask someone to run me a bath, and then tell me when its done. The same applies to any running water from the tap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.