Whats your weird phobia

I have a phobia of stepping on 3 manhole covers ,it has to be 2 or i have to walk around them .

Not really a phobia but my mate can't stand people who have "runny leg syndrome" when sitting down. You know, when they are sitting on a stool in a pub for example and their knee is bouncing up and down with their toes staying on the floor. I've seen him physically attack people who are doing it.

Wouldn't call it a phobia but really not keen on moths, put it down to me always liking a cold room to sleep in, as a kid would open bedroom window bout an hour before bed and sometimes forget to turn light off, come to bed later and room full of moths that I couldn't be bothered to kill and evey now and again I'd hear them flutter past my head, some moths are effing huge too, and even now almost 30 years old I'm not a big fan, even though spiders etc. don't bother me.

Although I didn't like the bat cave at Chester Zoo either

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Damocles said:
Trypophobia

Google Image it.

fuck no.

I know what you're like, you can explain it first.

It means that asymmetrical holes (usually with something in them) make you incredibly uncomfortable and itchy.

It's ten times more horrific than that makes it sound.

As I say, google image it

Damocles said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Damocles said:
Trypophobia

Google Image it.

fuck no.

I know what you're like, you can explain it first.

It means that asymmetrical holes (usually with something in them) make you incredibly uncomfortable and itchy.

It's ten times more horrific than that makes it sound.

As I say, google image it

Haha, no thanks i am familiar with this, it makes me...

computer_out_window.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.