Whats your weird phobia

Weird thing.

Being near big ships, particularly the propellors. I work with them and occasionally have to go in dry dock. I have to make myself stand under them to try and deal with it.

The sheer size of them terrifies me

TCIB said:
Damocles said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
fuck no.

I know what you're like, you can explain it first.

It means that asymmetrical holes (usually with something in them) make you incredibly uncomfortable and itchy.

It's ten times more horrific than that makes it sound.

As I say, google image it

Haha, no thanks i am familiar with this, it makes me...

computer_out_window.jpg

weird...

corky1970 said:
pregnant women ...dunno....give me the creeps

Excellent. Someone else finds them repulsive. A complete turn off especially the ones with the fat bastard stomach hanging out. And the way they stand holding the belly. Oh...look at me, I'm pregnant. Look. Please look. Go on. I know you want to look. Hey everybody! I've had sex and now look at me. I'm going to have a baby. Look at me. Look. Go on. Look.

Don't know if it's a phobia as such, but I simply cannot eat any food that is meant to be hot but its cold. Prime example is if someone gave me a cold ham and cheese sandwich I simply wouldn't be able to eat it, but if someone gave me a ham and cheese toastie i'd be all over it.

Probably just means i'm a weird eater but it applies to all kinds of food, like cold chicken, cold leftoveer pizza etc...

brian the blue said:
Don't know if it's a phobia as such, but I simply cannot eat any food that is meant to be hot but its cold. Prime example is if someone gave me a cold ham and cheese sandwich I simply wouldn't be able to eat it, but if someone gave me a ham and cheese toastie i'd be all over it.

Probably just means i'm a weird eater but it applies to all kinds of food, like cold chicken, cold leftoveer pizza etc...

I know a bloke who can only eat his food if they don't come in to contact with each other, for example he can eat chips, and he can eat beans, but he can't eat a chip with a bean on it.

pigeons. i properly freaked out whilst christmas shopping the other week when one of the bastards flew at me. i batted it away with a disneystore bag and let out a big girly scream. my kids, missus and the couple walking towards us found it highly amusing. the flapping, infested fuckers have had me diving to the floor in the past.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.