When a band hits the peak and is caught live on camera

Never had a problem with Robbie, made a great career for himself, and Co wrote some decent songs, despite him being a clay head.
Here he is owning Knebworth in 03.
Picked the wrong girl to cop some tops with, but I'll forgive him that, given the kid in a sweet shop scenario he was in at the time.
He could actually sing when he put the effort in.
Fair play.

Not a band I was particularly into, although I did see them twice in concert and it has to be said, they put a bloody good show on.

I would regard ‘The Joshua Tree’ to be the peak of U2, however, I believe this concert at Red Rock in 1983 is what made America sit up and notice.

Now I was into U2 around that time, through The Unforgettable Fire period and certainly during The Joshua Tree, which I agree to be their peak - I lost a lot of interest after.

But, U2 live at Red Rocks is epic, crowd in their hand, raw, great performance.

I would also throw their appearance at Live Aid into the mix, where they played Sunday Bloody Sunday and an awesome version of Bad.

The world agrees that Queen were the best band on the day at Live Aid......but U" were a close second, where they nailed it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.