When are the Wembley tickets expected to run out?

BringBackSwales

Serious question - I have got enough points to get one on Thursday but the lad I am going with is only eligible to get a ticket on Monday and ideally we want two together - the club won't say Monday is guaranteed, anyone on here got a view?

gingerthai said:
And so it begins.

Quite.

These threads should be deleted and replaced with one saying that 'MCFC has confirmed that Wembley Final Tickets will sell out somewhere between 5,000 and 0 points. Other than that we haven't got a fucking clue as we don't know if everyone will take up the opportunity to buy one so have no way whatsoever of knowing. Anyone who gives you a figure at this stage is talking out of their arses - see numerous Bluemoon posts suggesting anything from 3,000 to open sale for the semi tickets.

cheers lads, dunno what to do, wanna sit with me long time mucker but theres a big worry if I leave it til Monday and they run out; just fucking shocking that the clubs get so few tickets

Hope it goes down to 3000 so i can take my grandad, the fucker stopped going when loyalty points were introduced. Hoping quite a few people will be put off by the price..

BringBackSwales said:
cheers lads, dunno what to do, wanna sit with me long time mucker but theres a big worry if I leave it til Monday and they run out; just fucking shocking that the clubs get so few tickets

I'm guessing (and that's all it is) there'll be a massive rush will be on 3500/csd day - hell of a lot of people around that loyalty point figure and all the cup scheme members - get there early or make sure your phone has redial button!

I don't think the club has ever released how many people fall into point categories otherwise you could say there were say 4,000 with over 6,000 loyalty points, 7000 with over 5,000, 9,000 with 4,000 and so on. That way you could at least work out worst case scenario and at what point they'd all go if everyone who could buy one did - as it is it's pure speculation with nothing other than guesswork to base it on.

You could go and get your ticket as soon as you are eligible. Then go with your mate on the day he can get one, or give him your ticket, and see if you can find someone to buy a ticket next to your friend and swap yours for theirs.
Alternatively email ticket office and ask if you'll be able to return yours and swap if for one next to your mate?

Good luck - see you there ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.