When are the Wembley tickets expected to run out?

if anyone able to secure me on wud be much much muich appreciated.

only have 2000 loyalty points been to every cup game but not thru the cupscheme so not hopeful.

so so so desperate

pls pm me

i can arrange a treat for u as currently on holiday in qatar so can get fags/booze etc

let me know ta

Got mine & my lads today, both through loyalty points. But pal of mine has received 2 tickets for the Stoke end. He wouldnt have enough loyalty points to get a ticket before they run out. But an employee of theirs is his cousin & money talks. No loyalty there just a job to him.

BringBackSwales said:
Serious question - I have got enough points to get one on Thursday but the lad I am going with is only eligible to get a ticket on Monday and ideally we want two together - the club won't say Monday is guaranteed, anyone on here got a view?

this is exactly the point i was after in my thread above

tonycoleman said:
BringBackSwales said:
Serious question - I have got enough points to get one on Thursday but the lad I am going with is only eligible to get a ticket on Monday and ideally we want two together - the club won't say Monday is guaranteed, anyone on here got a view?

this is exactly the point i was after in my thread above
would be amazed if you dont get 1 on monday, cant see that being a problem at all.

just after one ticket for final please if anyone can assist me?

back from qatar in 1 day now so will throw 200 cigs ur way too just as little treat

i really cant describe how desperate i am to land one

pls pm me if u can assist. thank u :)

I am hoping that there will be some left tomorrow. I would have thought the Club should have had a good idea beforehand that those with 3250 points and above should all get tickets - fingers crossed. Does anyone have any acurate details on how many are left and when they are expected to sell-out. Cheers

Anyone know the breakdown of our 25k allocation - Cat 1, 2, 3 & 4. I know Cat 1 and 2 are sold out but there still must be a fair few thousand of 3 & 4's?

Some reports from the offices that the cat 3s have gone now. Would have thought that tomorrow should be OK. After that...?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.