When are the Wembley tickets expected to run out?

Yeah, my dad was told about an hour ago there was only 4 cat 3 tickets left....he got his and my brothers and i'm looking doubtful on 3080 points, cant see any being left on thursday. gutted.

Gonna go down wembley anyway, just might struggle getting in the boozers at the semi they were asking us to produce tickets before entering.

Cant believe i'm gonna miss this with over 3000 seasoncard points!

My old fellas in a queue at the stadium. He got there at 7 and is about number 350. Everybody there thinks they should be ok. When you arrive they give you a number before you start queing - surely they know how many tickets are left and wouldn't give you a number if they thought they would sell out before! I'm sweating big time.

1970IrlamBlue said:
My old fellas in a queue at the stadium. He got there at 7 and is about number 350. Everybody there thinks they should be ok. When you arrive they give you a number before you start queing - surely they know how many tickets are left and wouldn't give you a number if they thought they would sell out before! I'm sweating big time.

the number on your form does'nt indicate how many tickets are on that form.

GazNash said:
All tickets SOLD OUT

i was 30th in cue i got there at 1am this morning and got sorted with 3 85 pound tickets, there was some 115 ones to that been sent back, at 7 my mate went for a smoke an the last number he asked the lad stood there was 350 ,hope every one who was there in staduim with us for 8 hours got sorted fingers crossed.....see you all at wembley....................;-)

howdy blues

been mailing on here for a couple of weeks now. I'm now back in the country after celebrating my birthday and the semi win in Qatar however I still require a ticket for the final if anyone is kind enough/able to assist?

If so please pm me. Thanks :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.