when carlos leaves....

riley347 said:
as i suppose he will in the summer- who would you guys like to see us replace him with????- not an easy one this....

Hulk Benzema

Aguero or Cavani?

Not sure, depends how mancini wants to set up.

Sanchez is a totally different player to tevez but would still like him and we don't necessarily have to 'replace' Tevez, but we do need to create/score more to recoup the goals we would lose by letting Tevez go.

Clubber said:
Aguero or Cavani?

Not sure, depends how mancini wants to set up.

Sanchez is a totally different player to tevez but would still like him and we don't necessarily have to 'replace' Tevez, but we do need to create/score more to recoup the goals we would lose by letting Tevez go.
That's what I think, by getting a player like sanchez we would create more for dzeko but aguero,cavani and eto'o are the only players(that i can think of)that can come close to a replacement for tevez without changing our system drastically.

i was gonna say John Guidetti , but it would appear that he's off too !

rickmcfc said:
My mate told me there is an amazing Brazilian guy called "Jo" and apparently he is the next big thing. He thinks he is worth a bid of about £19m!!!

i have seen him play mate he is fucking shocking hes not worth 19 pence let alone 19 million.

If he leaves and although nearly everyone on here seems to think he will i'm not so sure he will or who can afford his fee and wages.Pretty sure city will have their eye on a replacement either that or is Lee Bradbury still available.

riley347 said:
thought sanchez was a winger??- just watched falcao bag 4 for porto tonight- looks a real goal poacher- has scored 16 in europa league this year!!!

He was. But since he's been moved to a central striking role Udinese became the best team to watch in Serie A and one of the most exciting in the world for the past few months imo. (although they have faded recently)

I would love us to move for him in the Summer. His versatility is a major plus.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.