when carlos leaves....

been chewing this over for a while and ive come to the conclusion hulk might be the better option over aguero. Aguero is a talent theres no doubt about it and i certainly wouldnt moan if he were to come but i get the feeling if he were to come here itll be for the money more than anything else, obvious with the money we have to offer but we need players that dont think about their paychecks until the end of the season when theyve done their job for us (how i see de jong, kompany, hart etc). Hulk seems a player that would come to us fit in straight away and be a fan favourite. Hes also more powerful (adding to the big powerful reputation weve got) versatile (can play either wing, centre forward, lone striker, attacking mid), has set peices in his game, a left foot that could move a small moon and seems to be feared by many defenders. I think hulk would flourish here and probably give us fans some faith back in brazilian players.
On a side note i understand hulk still has alot of fans following him from his days in japan, so more merchandise sales possibly.

Sam_B said:
been chewing this over for a while and ive come to the conclusion hulk might be the better option over aguero. Aguero is a talent theres no doubt about it and i certainly wouldnt moan if he were to come but i get the feeling if he were to come here itll be for the money more than anything else, obvious with the money we have to offer but we need players that dont think about their paychecks until the end of the season when theyve done their job for us (how i see de jong, kompany, hart etc). Hulk seems a player that would come to us fit in straight away and be a fan favourite. Hes also more powerful (adding to the big powerful reputation weve got) versatile (can play either wing, centre forward, lone striker, attacking mid), has set peices in his game, a left foot that could move a small moon and seems to be feared by many defenders. I think hulk would flourish here and probably give us fans some faith back in brazilian players.
On a side note i understand hulk still has alot of fans following him from his days in japan, so more merchandise sales possibly.

I agree completely. Hulk is a brand easy to promote... how cool it it to be called Hulk??? I could just see the Man City posters now with a green face haha.

David Villa.

Link up again with Silva and be played in his preferred role rather than stuck out on the left.

HellasLEAF said:
break the bank for Aguero. make them an offer they can't refuse. he is a special special player imo and he will be magic for City.

Aguero is the only striker in the world at the moment I think could come in and improve on Tevez.

Wonderful work ethic, technically brilliant.

He earns a crazy amount at Atletico, but we should break the bank.

Aguero has been able to convince me last couple years.

Hulk is a phoney - living off a little talent and a novel nickname.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.