When Carlos leaves.

charliebigspuds said:
i8rags said:
sweep said:
Couldn't care less what the **** thinks, sooner he goes the better.
Again to be clear, it's not his opinions, it's the facts I'm interested in.

the facts would never come out, it'd end up a two way argument between the club and him that would be serialized in The Sun, and we'd come out smelling of shit because he'd lie through his teeth and The Sun would prefer to report us in a bad way
Kia and The Sun makes me shiver.

Carlos wanted to be closer to home, by closer I mean italy . Hes much closer now but hes still about 3000 to 4000 miles away from home

NO im not at all interested,its obvious Tevez has communication problems,it could be the language thing or his intelligence level.but i for one doesnt care.What i would like to know is will the money be re invested inthe squad.

i8rags said:
charliebigspuds said:
i8rags said:
Again to be clear, it's not his opinions, it's the facts I'm interested in.

the facts would never come out, it'd end up a two way argument between the club and him that would be serialized in The Sun, and we'd come out smelling of shit because he'd lie through his teeth and The Sun would prefer to report us in a bad way
Kia and The Sun makes me shiver.

that Paul MacCarthy would certainly make sure it gets reported in the "correct" way......for them! Since he lost his job at NoTW he's become Kia's advisor so by association he is also a money grabbing cvnt of a liar!

A nice Q and A with the fans would be lovely...

"So Herman, can you tell me why you threw City scarves onto the floor when you were about to pick up our first trophy in 35 years?"

"Que?"

"Twat"

"Que?"

Rammy Blue said:
A nice Q and A with the fans would be lovely...

"So Herman, can you tell me why you threw City scarves onto the floor when you were about to pick up our first trophy in 35 years?"

"Que?"

"Twat"

"Que?"
Hi mate, why the fuck did we ever let him lift that cup.

I just can't understand how things have turned out like this!! Look at what was potentially ahead for Carlos and us as a club?!?! He could have won everything with us and gone down as a legend of the game and built a super club at the same time! Just can't believe how it's all turned out.

i8rags said:
blue b4 the moon said:
I wouldn't trust him or Kia to give me the correct time let alone give a honest account of what happened.,
Agreed, but normally a departing player will say thanks to the fans etc etc on this occasion I can't see this happening. But I can't believe the snake will not let something out.

Who was the last player to leave us that thanked us??? Every players that's left us slagged City or Mancini off rotten, it's why I never understood why we gave Dunne or Bellamy a standing ovation for when they came back, not one of them said anything about us (the fans), actually having said that I think Dunne said we deserved all the success we get but then he carried on with his 5 minuted moan about how he wasn't "given a chance" to prove himself....

Every player that leaves us now are becoming very bitter about the club (Dunne I was mostly shocked at) and I for one think they can go fuck their new club shirt and pretend they give a fuck at the club they currently play for now..

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
i8rags said:
blue b4 the moon said:
I wouldn't trust him or Kia to give me the correct time let alone give a honest account of what happened.,
Agreed, but normally a departing player will say thanks to the fans etc etc on this occasion I can't see this happening. But I can't believe the snake will not let something out.

Who was the last player to leave us that thanked us??? Every players that's left us slagged City or Mancini off rotten, it's why I never understood why we gave Dunne or Bellamy a standing ovation for when they came back, not one of them said anything about us (the fans), actually having said that I think Dunne said we deserved all the success we get but then he carried on with his 5 minuted moan about how he wasn't "given a chance" to prove himself....

Every player that leaves us now are becoming very bitter about the club (Dunne I was mostly shocked at) and I for one think they can go fuck their new club shirt and pretend they give a fuck at the club they currently play for now..
Disagree about bellers, he only had good things to say when he joined Cardiff, even said Cook had been outstanding with him personally.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.