When did you start following City?

Since birth, 1964. First match was reserves match in 1969, Preston I think stood on the old Clarmont Road end before it was the North stand with my Dad. First first team game Norwich at home September 8th 1973, just before my 9th birthday, 2-1 win.

I hate this question as I get it all the time as I’m sure we all do. I wonder if it’s a question levelled at any other supporters? Maybe Chelsea?

When i was 8. My mum and dad and took me too a sport shop because i needed a tracksuit. My mum found 2 a city and united one. She asked which one i wanted. My dad was fuming shouting no lad of his is supporting united so ended up with a city one. That was in 1986 and a few days later went maine road to see city bear sheffield wednesday

Born in ‘74, taken to my first games in 79 onwards but i dont have a lot of memories from that far back. First real memories are the FA cup final v spurs and then the season after when trevor francis signed.

Sorry to say no blue blood before me. Me and my best mate chose City. He dumped them for would you believe it Derby County. I stayed with City, was bonkers about them at that age. First match was away at WHL in the 70's, first home vs Leeds.

1981 after the second cup final against spuds.... Not English not British,and my old man fanatic liverpool....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.