When do they name the ref for the derby

it comes to the fact that refs are more likely to have a plastic scum fan as a grandkid and if the kid say's ''i want united to win grandad.'' then he can make it happen.

Lancet Fluke said:
Sideways said:
Bongo Joe said:
Are you serious? He pretty much called him fat and questioned his fitness.

Was that not Alan Wiley?

Yep, think he has his fat refs mixed up.
Ah yes, might well have got them mixed up! Phil Dowd isn't exactly slim though which is probably why i thought that!

Mike Dean is the only one i can give any credit to. He makes some high profile mistakes, but he seems consistent regardless of club or ground.

Oliver is way out of his depth, very poor.
Webb has been the worst in the league since the WC final
That guy yesterday was pretty bobbins
Atkinson is a cheat, Clattenburg even more so
They're all a bit useless really. Dean is the lesser of many evils currently.

GStar said:
Mike Dean is the only one i can give any credit to. He makes some high profile mistakes, but he seems consistent regardless of club or ground.

Oliver is way out of his depth, very poor.
Webb has been the worst in the league since the WC final
That guy yesterday was pretty bobbins
Atkinson is a cheat, Clattenburg even more so
They're all a bit useless really. Dean is the lesser of many evils currently.

Accusing a referee of being a cheat is a bridge too far for me. Dean is head and shoulders our best referee at the moment imo.

Who cares? all the refs are shite anyway, and the game wont be decided by the ref. If we turn up and play how we've been playing of late, we will win, regardless of the referee.

www.refworld.com/apointments-243475948987welovemanyoouwedo=767686

Manchester United V Manchester City

Referee:
G. Neville

Linesman:
M.Phelan and winner of Singaporean "Be a lino at Old Trafford sponsored by sum dodgy fukka"

4th Official:

Sky commentary team
<br /><br />-- Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:16 pm --<br /><br />
lou597 said:
Who cares? all the refs are shite anyway, and the game wont be decided by the ref. If we turn up and play how we've been playing of late, we will win, regardless of the referee.

Oh yes it fucking will....

mat said:
www.refworld.com/apointments-243475948987welovemanyoouwedo=767686

Manchester United V Manchester City

Referee:
G. Neville

Linesman:
M.Phelan and winner of Singaporean "Be a lino at Old Trafford sponsored by sum dodgy fukka"

4th Official:

Sky commentary team

-- Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:16 pm --

lou597 said:

Oh yes it fucking will....

It 'will', how do you know? I cant remember too many recent derbys being decided by referees (owens goal in the 20th minute of stoppage time) and i seem to remember us getting a soft pen against them in the carling cup but that didnt 'decide' the game.

The refs in general are shit anyway

No mention of the great Peter Walton, surely he must come into consideration? We haven't won a match under him since about 2007 and every time he refs us, we see the most shockingly blatent acts of corruption. He's yet to officiate a derby I think and will be under consideration by Ferguson.

I think Mark Halsley is the best ref out there but even he is capable of making a huge blunder.

Sideways said:
I'll save you the trouble of waiting, it'll be Howard Webb.

My choice would be Mike Dean as he's clearly the best ref in the english game by a fucking country mile but bacon chops would never allow that after the semi.

Mike Dean is the best by a mile - and he's one of the few who wont be intimidated at their ground

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.