When/If we extend Eastlands

Freestyler said:
CoMS should never be extended, perfect as it is, i don't want glory hunters, were a family club.

who decides, who is a glory hunter. i would have thought a glory hunter was someone who turns up when things are great and disappears to support another team when times are hard.

or are we going to have a cut off date to decide who is a genuine fan.

imo, the vast majority having once given their allegance to a club, stay with that club for life. they may even stop going for what ever reason, but there heart still belongs to there first love

Until we sell out every week and have a long waiting list then its pointless and would look stupid

Immaculate Pasta said:
Can we have something like this?

15grwr4.jpg

That would be the best ground in the country if it is built! A big 1 tiered stand behind the goal for all the vocal supporters and I heard of a Spurs fan when i was on holiday in the summer that Daniel Levy wants to knock down White Hart Lane, get Spurs to play at Wembly for 2 years and have a 60,000 stadium built where White Hart Lane was, in the same spot!

Not only would they have a better ground than us with the set-up of it to enable a far superior atmosphere than our ground, but they would probably beat our 84,569 record crowd when playing at Wembly! :(

ManCityX said:
but they would probably beat our 84,569 record crowd when playing at Wembly! :(

lol no.

So if Spurs to end up playing there for a season or 2 and they put it out to all there fans; "on xxxdate, when we play Arsenal in our home fixture for the Premier League we are going to attempt to break the record for a club game attendance. we need your support so get down there for it!" You're saying they wont do it!?

Wembley holds 90+thousand, Spurs are a big club, and London is MASSIVE theres about 8 million of the fuckers, plus all their none-local support!

danburge82 said:
Not only would they have a better ground than us with the set-up of it to enable a far superior atmosphere than our ground, but they would probably beat our 84,569 record crowd when playing at Wembly! :(

We would still hold the record for largest crowd outside of Wembly ;)

Freestyler said:
CoMS should never be extended, perfect as it is, i don't want glory hunters, were a family club.

and just how do you plan on being a profitable club?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.