When Is The Club Going To Stop Selling Tickets In The Home End To Away Fans?

A simple, ‘is there a possibility that you just sell tickets to City fans?’

If City are so insistent on not giving a shit about who has tickets for City games and they let any **** in who supports any old cunty team to sit in the City sections of the stadium, please can the condition come with a stern ban on any and all club colours (shirts, scarves… anything, everything!) of any other club in the home sections… only City colours should be seen in the City ends.

Also, if they can refrain from jumping up with their team scores and then kicking off with Blues who dare to tell them to sit down and shut up, that would be nice n’all.

Ideally, City would sell tickets to City fans only in the City sections of the stadium, as per their own Ts&Cs, but they don’t stick to that.
How about this?
Someone I know well, who is definitely NOT City is doing work at the ETIHAD.
A conditìon of his company being allowed to work there was that he paid for 2 seasoncards for the tunnel club at a total cost of £20k.
He only goes to one game a season and lets other people use them the rest of the time.
Something wrong there on a couple of levels.....

How about this?
A conditìon of his company being allowed to work there was that he paid for 2 seasoncards for the tunnel club at a total cost of £20k.
He only goes to one game a season and lets other people use them the rest of the time.
That doesn't sound right ? Forced to buy 2 season tickets ?

How about this?

That doesn't sound right ? Forced to buy 2 season tickets ?
I suspect the company received a heavy hint that buying Tunnel Club seats would "encourage" the club to favour their bids for work.
It's not even remotely legal but goes on in many industries. Better make it 116 charges and this one could stick; unless it's bullshine.

I suspect the company received a heavy hint that buying Tunnel Club seats would "encourage" the club to favour their bids for work.
It's not even remotely legal but goes on in many industries. Better make it 116 charges and this one could stick; unless it's bullshine.
That's probably the case I think.
116 it is lol.

Ticketing Compliance (so a bit broader than this thread) is actually on the City Matters agenda next Monday (14th October). I've had a lot of comments from supporters already on touting and third party platforms, but would welcome any further comments.

@jrb has done a lot of good work on this and the example above is a great example for me to use.
Any feedback on what was discussed at the meeting last night in relation to ticketing?

I can’t remember 100%, but I think it was Mönchengladbach at home in 2021?

There were loads of Mönchengladbach fans in SSL1.

It was getting a bit tense, whether it was the Mönchengladbach fans themselves or the stewards, the Mönchengladbach started heading towards the SSL1 concourse where the away barrier is. There was quite a few of them waiting to be transferred into the away end. As they were waiting on the concourse next to the away barrier, the City fans started chanting, “Why the fuck are you still here to the Mönchengladbach fans. It was getting quite tense on the concourse and eventually the Mönchengladbach fans were allowed into the away end. There must have been about 50 of them, maybe more. They just kept on coming from the SSL1 terrace when the away barrier was opened up.

Last edited:
It is a shit show Madrid at home last year was terrible. European games seem to be worse than others but considering the clammer for tickets for this one, it was shocking how many were in the home end. I was behind a few going up the steps to my seat. One had a Madrid scarf on whilst talking to a steward looking for his seat. Him and about 5 others. The steward asked him to put his scarf away. That's it. The club know it happens and the club don't care. But if you are let a mate who is a blue use your ticket and they have a craft cig with the hundreds of others who do, then you will find yourself banned. City don't care.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.