When is the financial report out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha. It's just that GDM takes the piss if I name-drop so thought it better to keep it impersonal.

I'm fact I reckon it'll be this Friday as I'm off the the States on Saturday morning so won't get much chance to do a, write-up.

Jet setting, name dropping **** ;-)

Missing the Chelsea game
Part timer
The flight on Saturday was nearly £100 cheaper than flying on Sunday or Monday so that takes priority!

However it's bloody annoying that it's a 5:30pm kick-off as I'm due to land in Philadelphia at 6pm (UK time) so will have to follwo on my phone while in the Immigration queue. "Are you here for business or pleasure sir?" "Hang on. Segio's about to shoot. Bloody hell! How the fuck has he missed that? Sorry, what was the question again?"

Last time I flew via Philly, we were playing Lericester away at 3pm and they were showing the game on the in-flight entertainment channels, to my great delight (but not, I suspect, to that of the person next to me who was trying to sleep while I was regularly jumping up and down in my seat shouting).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.