when mackie scores for qpr....

I'm just happy Vinnie was the captain to lift the trophy! Don't think I could stomach seeing Tevez lift one of out most important trophies in our history. It was a choice between Vinnie and Micha for me.

1961_vintage said:
I was amazed that more wasn't made of this at the time. I think he was aiming initially at Nasgul for piss-poor tracking back, then realised Vinnie hadn't been so clever, then rolled it out ironically across everyone who had pegged-it back to try and defend....
Nasgul?

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
I'm just happy Vinnie was the captain to lift the trophy! Don't think I could stomach seeing Tevez lift one of out most important trophies in our history. It was a choice between Vinnie and Micha for me.
You're right Tevez is not a leader Kompany is defently a leader.

Zubrman said:
jimharri said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
Heres a question for you, what if sergio had shot across goal and dragged it wide? How different would our lives be now?
Or if he had gone down when he was tackled by Taiwo (he was definitely caught on the ankle), and we had a penalty to win the league in the last minute of the season. Would your nerves had stood up to the test?

With Super Mario on the pitch? No problem!

No way i wouldn't watch

johnny crossan said:
1961_vintage said:
I was amazed that more wasn't made of this at the time. I think he was aiming initially at Nasgul for piss-poor tracking back, then realised Vinnie hadn't been so clever, then rolled it out ironically across everyone who had pegged-it back to try and defend....
Nasgul?
a nasgul:
150px-Nazgul.PNG

on topic, i watched it this morning and read his lips, brilliant spot had me in stitches!

johnny crossan said:
1961_vintage said:
Nasgul?

A hybrid of Negouai and Nasri?

shadan1 said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
The biggest what if is what if de Jong ha played the more obvious pass to silva than aguero.

Thank fuck for aguero. Legendary status after one season!
Red Cafe will laugh at you for that comment, Aguero is one of the best players we have ever had but he is not a legend if he keeps up his form for another 2 seasons then he would be considered as a legend.

The rest of Bluemoon will laugh at YOU for that comment!

He scored the goal that brought the league title back to Manchester for the first time since 1968!

The lad is & will always remain a FUCKING LEGEND!!!!

shadan1 said:
The biggest what if is what if de Jong ha played the more obvious pass to silva than aguero.

Red Cafe will laugh at you for that comment, Aguero is one of the best players we have ever had but he is not a legend if he keeps up his form for another 2 seasons then he would be considered as a legend.
Why does what Red Cafe say/think matter to you?

shadan1 said:

whats it got to do with redcafe?

dennishasdoneit said:
shadan1 said:

whats it got to do with redcafe?
I asked something similar nearly two hours ago; still waiting for reply.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.