when mackie scores for qpr....

jimharri said:
bluwes said:
Skashion said:
That 108 section is a bit of a twilight zone.

It's really 107, cos there is no 108
Is it? I had to get my ticket through ''unofficial'' means so I wasn't taking that much notice of the block number. It was two or three blocks along from the corner flag. Looking at the seating layout, it looks like I was in 107. This is the view I had on the day;

[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/MTTZ1.jpg[/bigimg]
i see Wayne Bridge finally earned a crust that day,as a steward.

mammyjam said:
shadan1 said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
The biggest what if is what if de Jong ha played the more obvious pass to silva than aguero.

Thank fuck for aguero. Legendary status after one season!
Red Cafe will laugh at you for that comment, Aguero is one of the best players we have ever had but he is not a legend if he keeps up his form for another 2 seasons then he would be considered as a legend.

red cafe can suck a dick the lads a total legend how can someone who scores the goal that wins the first title for 44 years not be?

you sir are being laughed at by bluemoon

Of course he is a legend...

jimharri said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
Heres a question for you, what if sergio had shot across goal and dragged it wide? How different would our lives be now?
Or if he had gone down when he was tackled by Taiwo (he was definitely caught on the ankle), and we had a penalty to win the league in the last minute of the season. Would your nerves had stood up to the test?
Yeah because Balotelli would just rolled the ball into the next, shrugged, said 'and what' before lifting up his shirt to reveal a t-shirt saying #suckonthatrio before winking into the camera.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.