When Silva returns

blueste41 said:
totalfootball said:
Yes it would work.

The trick is to change the formation to a 4-1-3-2.

883782_Champions_League_Team.jpg

Never happen IMO

never happen ? we played this formation several times this season. e.g. vs west ham, victoria plzen (away), cska (home) and norwich.

I'm just thankful we've still got Merlin at City, some people on here thought we needed to move him on last season.....

;-)

Danamy said:
I've said it many times before but i'm going to post it again, if everyone's fit the formation and team i'd pick is below:

.......................Hart.......................

Zabba.......Kompany........Nasty..........Clichy

.............Yaya..............Dinho...........

....Nasri..............Aguero...............Silva.....

.......................Negredo.......................
Totally agree..that is our best eleven..that front four is frightening.....

Rammy Blue said:
I'm just thankful we've still got Merlin at City, some people on here thought we needed to move him on last season.....

;-)

I thought he had a poor season by his standards as many did however I am 100% happy he is a blue

Rammy Blue said:

;-)

how could any suggest something as stupid as that. david silva is a genius and much better than nasri.

nasri cuts in with his right foot on the left wing, which isn't very difficult. silva cuts in with his left foot on the left wing. you have to be really special to do that.

Danamy said:
I've said it many times before but i'm going to post it again, if everyone's fit the formation and team i'd pick is below:

.......................Hart.......................

Zabba.......Kompany........Nasty..........Clichy

.............Yaya..............Dinho...........

....Nasri..............Aguero...............Silva.....

.......................Negredo.......................

I agree. This is our absolute best XI possible.
In the last 30min, if things aren't going our way we could then let Navas and Jovetic come in.
That being said, I can't shake my head at how weak our bench looks now though.
We need in January to get a solid DM and backups for Cb & left backs.

Yes Silva will come straight back in and we will be even better. A fit and in form Silva playing today and we go in at H-T 3-0 up IMO. Our possession stats with Merlin would be much higher. The little passing triangles between Dave, Yaya and Nasri will create a lot of chances for Aguero or Negredo.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Rammy Blue said:

;-)

I thought he had a poor season by his standards as many did however I am 100% happy he is a blue

Only pulling your leg fella, it's all good.

Until Weds....

Would like to see this away from home

.........Navas...................Nasri....................Silva.........

..................................Aguero........................

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.