When Silva returns

karen7 said:
blueste41 said:
blue_paul said:
When is Silva due back?

Going off the four weeks that was quoted when he was first injured he should be back for Southampton.

I'm sure Pellers said he would be back for Bayern

Be a shame if he couldn't make Southampton it's only 2 days before, but it is what it is I suppose.

Lucky Toma said:
Silva and Nasri not being able to play together is a mystifying myth.

I agree. They have played well together in the past as well as this season. The myth is mostly due to Nasri not playing well the first 2 seasons. Had nothing to do with Silva being on the pitch. He was just poor 9x's out of 10 regardless of who was on the pitch with him. This year it's the opposite. He's been brilliant regardless of who's on the pitch with him.

Danamy said:
It'll be good if he could get 70 mins under his belt in Munich before going in to the Arsenal game.
I'd only give him 30, as a sub, this game doesn't matter, we're not going to win the group, we should use it for fitness only, and the majority who start should be those who won't play the important league games. If we get through the next stage of the CL, we could draw Bayern again, so why expose our first eleven again, in a game that doesn't matter, even if we might win it, we won't win the group, I fully expect MP to see the bigger picture, we'll not win the group either way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.