When The Chelsea Team Is Read Out...

bluemoon risin' said:
gillymcfc said:
Glad to hear we are all for it
Thought people were starting to be too cool to do it

When I have watched the relays of the season, the sight of the poznan looks great when shown on TV and its recognised as part of us now so obviously I'm in

"Glad to hear we are all for it". - What, all 8 that have bothered to reply? Was once a great sight but I think it's had it's day and now it looks all tired and sad.

When it came back for the end of the season we started winning again. It needs to stay.

Maybe we should stop singing certain chants because theyre all tired and sad.

bluemoon risin' said:
gillymcfc said:
Glad to hear we are all for it
Thought people were starting to be too cool to do it

When I have watched the relays of the season, the sight of the poznan looks great when shown on TV and its recognised as part of us now so obviously I'm in

"Glad to hear we are all for it". - What, all 8 that have bothered to reply? Was once a great sight but I think it's had it's day and now it looks all tired and sad.

only 3 could reply.

you'll still get everyone doing it anyway.

Poznan? Do it near me and your getting a thick lip.its old hat its now become embarrasing.younited and the rest are all laughing at you emptyeds who are still doing this.<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:27 am --<br /><br />Poznan? Do it near me and your getting a thick lip.its old hat its now become embarrasing.younited and the rest are all laughing at you emptyeds who are still doing this.

the old abbey said:
Poznan? Do it near me and your getting a thick lip.its old hat its now become embarrasing.younited and the rest are all laughing at you emptyeds who are still doing this.

-- Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:27 am --

Poznan? Do it near me and your getting a thick lip.its old hat its now become embarrasing.younited and the rest are all laughing at you emptyeds who are still doing this.

Clown.

the old abbey said:

5c28fd9a-6a08-e523.jpg

the old abbey said:

Thanks for the heads up, Anyone want a community shield ticket ?

the old abbey said:

36iavp.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.