When The Chelsea Team Is Read Out...

All this 'looks good' and 'would look great' stuff tickles me.

You'd think it was 'riverdance' or 'thriller' or something.

Didsbury Dave said:

Now that's something I'd like to see. I can picture it now, a derby on the 30th of October. Just as the scums team is being read out the family stand break into the thriller routine.

Ovo said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Now that's something I'd like to see. I can picture it now, a derby on the 30th of October. Just as the scums team is being read out the family stand break into the thriller routine.

As they moonwalk along the isle the seats light up as they chorus:

'coz this is city, city at night. And noones gonna save you from the team with balotelli'

citymad said:
Not to piss on chips but its time to move on, looks good if everyone does it but a bit embarassing if only a few do it. Be better if we treat it like the banana days and just bring it out on special occasions like if we retain the trophy.

That's a good point.

But i'm saying it's our FIRST kind of proper game this season. so we want to instantly bring that feel back, plus it'll get the lads revved up and they love it.

It's just to create some atmosphere and get that feeling back, what happens in the stands can help what happens on the pitch.

MCC said:
Freestyler said:
MCC said:
I think we should just reserve it for the rags when their team is read out. Tradition.

we did it against Stoke though ;)

True. Not totally against it but think we should keep our powder dry for the big games. Of course if it gets going, I will be joining in!

haha good! yeah i'm hearing you mate, want it for sunday though just to kick-start our season thats all :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.