When we next don’t win the league?

W W

worsleyweb

Which is no bad thing eventually as we don’t want to come a league like Germany or Scotland which clubs in order (5) would you be ok wining it?

1. Chelsea
2. West Ham
3. Newcastle
4. Spurs
5. Arsenal

Would have no problem any of those taking it off us in the next few years. Not next season though!

Which is no bad thing eventually as we don’t want to come a league like Germany or Scotland which clubs in order (5) would you be ok wining it?

1. Chelsea
2. West Ham
3. Newcastle
4. Spurs
5. Arsenal

Would have no problem any of those taking it off us in the next few years. Not next season though!
What?

We have a long way to go to catch the rags/scousers trophy count.

No let up. Win it then win it again and again.

Although to answer the question, I would be ok if Chelsea or Newcastle managed to win. As both won’t get any acknowledgement anyway. It will be an interesting read especially Newcastle.

Win it this coming season, to make it three in a row, that only one other team has done before ... then win it again so we can make it four in a row that no one has done ... then why stop it there, make it five in a row ... and so on ... nothing wrong with Germany or Scotland imho as long as it's us up there!

1. Chelsea
2. West Ham
3. Newcastle
4. Spurs
5. Arsenal

Should probably do a Poll, and allow multi votes on who in current PL (less United & Liverpool as they'll get zero votes anyway) and some others?

I'll never get bored of City winning it because i got very bored of City losing & Man Yoo/Littlepool/Arsenil/Chelski winning for the 1st 43 years of my life. I'll be satisfied when City get to 35 titles & 20 Champions leagues ta very much. Let the 'istry clubs chase our dust for a change.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.