when will roberto ditch the scarf?

Maybe he should trade it for this...

Remember Beanie haha.
dbi4jp.jpg

For the same reason that I carry the bag I started the season with even though it is beginning to fall apart, and I make sure that I have the same items in it and wear the same scarf even though I have four others; because he is superstitious!! I know that if I buy a new bag at this stage of the season, or change to one of the other scarves, that things will go downhill!! So Roberto, carry on wearing the scarf lad, never mind those City hating journos.

baldybouncer said:
Bet your bottom dollar that as soon as the scarf's ditched, the scumbag press will declare that Mancini's love affair with City is over and we'll be in the market for a new manager!!

or to rephrase this comment:-

Bet your bottom dollar that as soon as City's love affair with Mancini is over, the scarf's ditched and the scumbag press will declare that we'll be in the market for a new manager!! LOL

KentBlue said:
What the fuck! A thread enquiring as to when Mancini's going to discard his scarf? What are we, football fans or budding Gok Wan's?

That should be Cok Wanks,

I'll put money on him throwing into the crowd at the end of our final game this season.......... IF we get 4th.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.