when will roberto ditch the scarf?

Damocles said:
pee dubya said:
Pretty sure he said he'd wear it all the time.

Does anyone really care?

I couldn't care if he turned up dressed as Spiderman as long as he does his job well.
That would be a great outfit for him on the last home game against Spur's. It would deflect the pressure off the player's and would be a top seller in the City Shop over the summer.

Come on Mancini get the outfit on.

Damocles said:
pee dubya said:

Does anyone really care?

I couldn't care if he turned up dressed as Spiderman as long as he does his job well.

PMSL imagine, Saturday 2.55PM the players come out of the tunnel to face Villa, shortly followed by ...spiderman?

Don't see a problem with him wearing the scarf, i think it looks good.

We didn't force him, he choose to, he did it at Inter, he's doing it here, not a problem with me.

we all wear them don't we, so why can't our manager?

Freestyler said:
Don't see a problem with him wearing the scarf, i think it looks good.

We didn't force him, he choose to, he did it at Inter, he's doing it here, not a problem with me.

we all wear them don't we, so why can't our manager?

Cos he's a glory hunter. Where was he when we were shit and all that.

You can bet a pound to a penny that if Bob didnt wear the scarf the press would jump on it asap.
Rumours would be rife that hes off,not required blah blah blah..

come on lads...you know the score.

it has become his ritual and he cant stop now...heaven forbid.

Damocles said:
pee dubya said:

Does anyone really care?

go on then!
16bfu5l.jpg

I spoke with Vicky Kloss last week and she said it has become a superstition now so he wont leave it behind. The scarf was originaly hers, so she had to get a new one and it is not as long or soft, so Ms Kloss is not happy. Can we start a collection to buy her a new long and soft one..??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.