When will the poznan return?

Its like all "fads" such as the inflatable banana craze..... Fantastic at the time and the effect it had on fans and eventually fans across the country.
A couple of times they have been brought back but it just cant replicate how great the scene was then.
As someone said as soon as the club got involved and flogged t shirts it was over.....

A bit like punk once Sid joined the Pistols as a marketing tool....

A lot of tongue in cheek responses, the real answer is an away game against top opposition and we have an unassailable lead. e.g today after 70 minutes and we are 4-0 up!

Yes move on.

To standing in silence. God forbid we do anything to get the crowd up.

I'd love to see the Poznan back - was great fun and a real show of unity and power.
Would still have a positive effect on everyone's morale - fans & players.

But agree it should be reserved for the right moments ... eg: in a huge game while the opposition's team is being read out.

Aaaah lol.
Yeah the atomsphere was a different animal back then. I think it would be cool to bring back something like this. I mean we used to sing bluemoon like we meant it haha

Whilst I would love for a new posnan-esque phenomenon to take whole of the ground as a whole, we are still capable of a cracking atmosphere from time to time.

Southampton was brilliant. As our support is on the older side and most of us became conditioned to being shit, I think singing and being loud is just so much more natural to us when we are up against it.

Losing this afternoon would be a big blow, but I bet the crowd come alive for.smaller games as we feel the fuckers back in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.