When you dissuss your penis size to a bird....

......please don't!!! You're one hundred times more bothered about it than we are!!! And theres one hundred times more interesting things to talk about lol!!!

When would you talk to a girl about the size of your penis? You must meet some ropey women!

" Hi love, can I buy you a drink?"
" Depends, how bigs your cock?"

Never happened to me!

Bluebird1 said:
Bluemoon115 said:
LEE BRADBURY said:
the-big-penus-book.jpg

no need for words

only a semi on at the time :-)

Looks about average size that...

In your dreams dahling!!

I think your far from being in a position to comment.

pjpar said:
Robbo. said:
how many inches do you add on?

if you are asking yourself that question you need to make a decision, which of the these do you use??

urology_penis_cupping_crank_model_rb.jpg

N4759-Passion_Wave_Strap_on_Kit.jpg

I like the blue one. It has a finger pointing you in the right direction if you're cained to fuck

But if you really are "discussing" this with a "bird" then chances are you're getting nowhere with her anyway... So say what you want.

She'll assume you're exaggerating anyway, so a little humility or candor goes down better and gives you a better chance of actually getting to demonstrate what you can do with it...

In my experience we (men) are more bothered about how long in length... Women are more interested in how long you can last or how long it takes to recover before we go again...

;-)

Too Right, it aint about the size........ its all about the hands love !!!!

1.618034 said:
But if you really are "discussing" this with a "bird" then chances are you're getting nowhere with her anyway... So say what you want.

She'll assume you're exaggerating anyway, so a little humility or candour goes down better and gives you a better chance of actually getting to demonstrate what you can do with it...

In my experience we (men) are more bothered about how long in length... Women are more interested in how long you can last or how long it takes to recover before we go again...

;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.