When you dissuss your penis size to a bird....

1.618034 said:
jimharri said:
Ah; Sun Jihai. I miss him!!!!

I miss him too...

*note to self... Get that rifle-sight calibrated*

Arf! Arf!
I've got a fully legal shotgun you can borrow. You don't have to be as precise with that due to the spread of the shot. Just get close to your target, that's all!

jimharri said:
1.618034 said:
jimharri said:

I miss him too...

Arf! Arf!
I've got a fully legal shotgun you can borrow. You don't have to be as precise with that due to the spread of the shot. Just get close to your target, that's all!

Depends how long your shaft is Jim...?

matron.JPG

Ooh, Matron!

(just for you Ric!)

And............... We're back to the beginning of the thread!

Ta Da!

1.618034 said:
jimharri said:
1.618034 said:
jimharri said:

I miss him too...

Arf! Arf!

Depends how long your shaft is Jim...?

matron.JPG

Ooh, Matron!

(just for you Ric!)

And............... We're back to the beginning of the thread!

Ta Da!
These threads aren't just thrown together. It takes a lot of skill and co-ordination!!

Pure comedy gold!

We should write a sit-com or better still a Carry-On style low-budget British Rom-Com...

We could call it Bluemoon - You saw me standing alone...?

A tale of sad, sexually frustrated, work-shy Manchester City fans and their obsession with their football team and the eponymous internet forum that they frequent.... Etc and so forth...

There's enough material... Not to mention characters...

Ric: The hapless originator of the site played by ........................... (can't think of a good one at the moment... Ideas anyone?)

Obviously De Niro would be played by some fat bloke who, comically, looks exactly like the man himself...

Oh how they'd laugh!

Any others.....?

1.618034 said:
Pure comedy gold!

We should write a sit-com or better still a Carry-On style low-budget British Rom-Com...

We could call it Bluemoon - You saw me standing alone...?

A tale of sad, sexually frustrated, work-shy Manchester City fans and their obsession with their football team and the eponymous internet forum that they frequent.... Etc and so forth...

There's enough material... Not to mention characters...

Ric: The hapless originator of the site played by ........................... (can't think of a good one at the moment... Ideas anyone?)

Obviously De Niro would be played by some fat bloke who, comically, looks exactly like the man himself...

Oh how they'd laugh!

Any others.....?

Ricky Gervais could play Ric....

clairepartyring said:

Of course...

Claire the busty and convivial landlady who runs the virtual "Off-Topic Inn", where virtual punters discuss even more mundane and tragic events from the comfort (?) or their back bedrooms... Played by Barbara Windsor (obviously)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.