Where Are The City Pundits This Week, So Far?

Clevers said:
shadowyu said:
Doesn't really matter if people are pundits or not, I wouldn't worry about so many opinions. Here is my thought though: I really don't think that we have a strong basis to expect 2 wins in the next 2 matches. I am not sure why most people are suddenly so optimistic. All evidence from this year suggests that we will struggle in at least one of these 2 matches and that at least one of them will be a tie or a loss. I hope that I am wrong but I find it very difficult to believe that we will get 6 points from the next 2 games.

Really 17 home PL matches W15 D1 L1

tie?????? what the fuck is a tie?????......fuck off yank, go and play in the "world series".

if you are a genuine blue, fuck off anyway, we don't need that negativity

shadowyu said:
Doesn't really matter if people are pundits or not, I wouldn't worry about so many opinions. Here is my thought though: I really don't think that we have a strong basis to expect 2 wins in the next 2 matches. I am not sure why most people are suddenly so optimistic. All evidence from this year suggests that we will struggle in at least one of these 2 matches and that at least one of them will be a tie or a loss. I hope that I am wrong but I find it very difficult to believe that we will get 6 points from the next 2 games.

Not like a liverpool fan to be so forthright... I salute you.

To be fair I'm more than happy for us to stay off the radar and to keep silent. My issues start popping up when we consider the bile that's thrown our way.

Sure every single team gets hatred in the press there's nothing new there. But the difference with City is no-one defends them from the club (bar Summerbee) The club remains silent, no-one makes a fuss and so we're an easy target for a Scathing media report. Which is only because of the lack of pundits flying our flag.

Like I said, I'm fine with us not having a presence in the media, no-one causing a fuss or whatever, but we desperately need one or two people who will defend us in the media.

Although I will concede that Stuart Brennan has been okay from what I've seen.

Having to listen to fucking John Barnes eulogise about what would have been or may still be the "Greatest ever Premier League Victory"
My personal favourite is they would have won it without buying any players, "Suarez Sterling were all there last year, they bought Sakho and a few others but not really main players"! LOL what a twat.

Oh and Tony shortarse Cottee on footy extra this morning wanking himself about how fitting it would be to see Stevie me lift the trophy and all neutrals want Liverpool to win it.

Don't visit Manchester often do you Tony?
Also you'd think he'd be aware 659 million Yoonited fans don't want the scousers grubby mitts anywhere near their trophy!

TheThirdDeano said:
To be fair I'm more than happy for us to stay off the radar and to keep silent. My issues start popping up when we consider the bile that's thrown our way.

Sure every single team gets hatred in the press there's nothing new there. But the difference with City is no-one defends them from the club (bar Summerbee) The club remains silent, no-one makes a fuss and so we're an easy target for a Scathing media report. Which is only because of the lack of pundits flying our flag.

Like I said, I'm fine with us not having a presence in the media, no-one causing a fuss or whatever, but we desperately need one or two people who will defend us in the media.

Although I will concede that Stuart Brennan has been okay from what I've seen.

This all day... having hot air blown up their arse 24/7 didnt help liverpool at home to chelsea. did it..

They've been largely invisible all season so they can fuck off now it's getting interesting ;)
Although getting Buzzer out would be fun.

squirtyflower said:
PSmyth07 said:
squirtyflower said:
Andrew Cole was part of a Times live Q&A with Gab Marcotti and a few others
During the discussion he mentioned that City, unlike United, didn't bring through youngsters and their youth teams had no English players coming through!!!!

I hope his son gave him a clip round the ear when he got in
Yeah, Devante hasn't a prayer at City whereas other son Larnell is being fast-tracked into United's first team squad.
Oh, wait......

shadowyu said:
Any chance you could leave and join another forum?

Rag Café is just down the road. Take the Mancunian way out of Manchester and just as you enter the town of Stretford in the metropolitan borough of Trafford, you will see Lou Macari's chippy on the right. The café is just round the corner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.