Where are the mods?

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Brucie Bonus, 18 Dec 2008.

1. shadygiz

shadygiz

it wasnt just based on this guys complaints....dont forget i had already removed it earlier today for the same reasons

2. Wooderbeen

Wooderbeen

Fair enough, mate. My opinions are known, there's little point in me harping on about it.

3. BlueMo'

BlueMo'

4. berger10

berger10

Your spot on Robsta, that has just taken away any moral high ground he had to stand on, but its his opinion and nobody is gonna change that by the looks of it. Just leave him to cool off and agree to disagree - or the mod squad will come after you ;)

5. 1.618034

So anyway... Who thinks we'll win Sunday?

-)

6. jimharri

jimharri

Eh? What's happening on sunday then?

7. Brucie Bonus

Brucie Bonus

*sigh*, I'll grant you that, but it hardly excuses the underlying offence, does it? No, it doesn't. I suppose a thief should not report drunk driving both are felonies. Oh, and by the way, that O'Shea thread that was deleted earlier in the day was about as despicable as this. But, I suppose you have me labelled. I can see the irony in that as well, so don't bother...:-)

Why is your instinct to defend this and to cast anyone who has a problem as some sort of ovaltine-drinking, humourless prude? Look, Mark Hughes is fair game. His wife, his parents, his kids are not. Slag him off or undermine or call into question his abilities on footballing terms only.

we all have a pop at each othert at times because we're gay, or black, or catholic, or fat, or short-sighted, or slow-witted....but surely you all know the difference between "you bastard" (friendly punch in the shoulder) and "you bastard".

He is a public figure, but to bring his nearest into things to make a point about huim being a stubborn / grudge-holding git is just wrong.

That's my opinion, NOT FACT.

8. berger10

berger10

Ill give it to you Brucie, you have an opinion and stick to it. I never actually gave mine about the 'joke' - I didnt find it funny nor offensive. I may have viewed it differently had it included his kids, but this just shows that people have different bounderies and we have to accept that.

By the way, when I see your name it reminds me of:

[​IMG]

9. stony

stony

That's easy for you to say, you fat shit stabbing, specky four eyed, god bothering, black retard!

10. lastmanback

lastmanback

we come in peace. shoot to kill :-)
    i seen it at the time and replied, I did not think it was funny,
    but what is happening is you are highly offended, me i was slightly
    offended but the scorer has different feelings on the matter, i spent my
    time on here arguing with him over his dislike or should i'd say hatred for
    richard dunne after most matches, he does not like hughes and seems to
    want to discredit him by any means, even if it's with what he think's is a funny
    or light hearted remark, i don't agree with him, but he's entitled to his opinion,
    even if it's slightly warped. stand back and remember it's a forum full of people
    from all walks of life and this topic might be funny to him but not to others.