Salford
Then Withington
Then Rochdale
Secretary of the Compton and Royton SC Branch
Then Kolding in Denmark
Then Old Basford
Then Newton Solney
Then Bullbridge
Then Carlton on Trent and believe I have found my spiritual home in Chippenham, Cambridgeshire. I have even met a couple of blues in the month that I have been in Chippenham.

Where abouts in Chippenham mate?

And what have you done with Mark and Ali?

BimboBob said:
The Tharp Arms said:
Salford
Then Withington
Then Rochdale
Then Kolding in Denmark
Then Old Basford
Then Newton Solney
Then Bullbridge
Then Carlton on Trent and believe I have found my spiritual home in Chippenham, Cambridgeshire. I have even met a couple of blues in the month that I have been in Chippenham.

High Street - Tharp Arms

BimboBob said:
The Tharp Arms said:
Salford
Then Withington
Then Rochdale
Then Kolding in Denmark
Then Old Basford
Then Newton Solney
Then Bullbridge

And what have you done with Mark and Ali?

They live in Soham now. I moved in a month ago.

Born in Eccles when it was a nice village in Lancashire,lived in Stretford,now Middleton for last 21 years.

I'm from Middleton originally with Irish descent on one side of the family and mixed European on the other. I left Manchester for Herefordshire and returned to Manchester later before leaving for London. I hope to be moving again soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.