Where are we all from ?

m7mcfc said:
BimboBob said:
WEMBLEY76 said:
Born in Eccles when it was a nice village in Lancashire,lived in Stretford,now Middleton for last 21 years.

Why have you got Wembley in your name then?

Maybe because we beat Newcastle with a gem of an overhead kick at wembley in 76, oh the kids on here today.

Bimbo bob isn't a kid he has his own dress you no mate.

Davenport
Then Macclesfield
Then Cheadle Heath
Then Exeter
Then Barnstable
Then Farnham
Then Taunton
Then Crystal Palace
Then Plymouth
Then California
Then Cheadle Heath
Then Blackburn - still there and what a fucking shit hole.

Born and raised in Shropshire, (borders chester, wales and midlands for those who dont know)
Raised a blue by my glory hunter dad. Season ticket holder for 15 years.
No mancunian connections, but was born in the same hospital as Joe Hart.

Have always been accepted and welcomed by the manc community, although they do take the piss if they ever hear me say the word "five" because it comes out as "fooooiiiiivvveee"

shakermaker85 said:
Born and raised in Shropshire, (borders chester, wales and midlands for those who dont know)

Have always been accepted and welcomed by the manc community, although they do take the piss if they ever hear me say the word "five" because it comes out as "fooooiiiiivvveee"

Do you own a tractor?

BimboBob said:
shakermaker85 said:

Do you own a tractor?

I wish! No but I'll bet I'm the only city fan that gets stuck behind them on my way to a match!

billfromthehill said:
m7mcfc said:
BimboBob said:
Why have you got Wembley in your name then?

Maybe because we beat Newcastle with a gem of an overhead kick at wembley in 76, oh the kids on here today.

Bimbo bob isn't a kid he has his own dress you no mate.

Hope it's this colour then.

28utmw2.jpg

acquiesce said:
Chicago, Illinois. Great city
Accept for the part about Chicago having the highest murder rate in the country and out of like 20 places in the united states with the most crime committed 3 or 4 is in Chicago alone...aside from that Chicago is swell

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.