Where are we all from ?

I’d have liked a year abroad at some point either to study or work but I think that’s finished for the moment.

If I can continue to work from home for good then I’ll relocate to South Wales by 2030 when I’m 50.

We’re in Corsham about five miles away. Have you done the tour of the Wadsworth’s brewery while you’re in Devizes?
Stayed at the Peppermill Hotel, Phil O'Shea, the owner who is related to Tessie O'Shea, proudly shows a picture of, I think, his auntie, in the breakfast room. He talked us into taking a look at the Caen Hill locks. Apparently, people from the world over visit them. I've not visited the brewery, but I will put it on my list at my next visit.
There's quite a few cheap properties available in the town centre, usually transformed buildings turned into flats, like the old tobacco and snuff works, and as my mate describes one, as the old mental hospital. A pretty interesting place.

Stayed at the Peppermill Hotel, Phil O'Shea, the owner who is related to Tessie O'Shea, proudly shows a picture of, I think, his auntie, in the breakfast room. He talked us into taking a look at the Caen Hill locks. Apparently, people from the world over visit them. I've not visited the brewery, but I will put it on my list at my next visit.
There's quite a few cheap properties available in the town centre, usually transformed buildings turned into flats, like the old tobacco and snuff works, and as my mate describes one, as the old mental hospital. A pretty interesting place.
Roundways was the old mental hospital and I’ve always quite liked Devizes as a town.Unfortunately like most towns around here I think the high street is predominantly estate agents and the like and the pubs are not what they used to be years ago. My friends partner is in charge of the weekly market in Devizes and that is struggling too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.