Where are we all from ?

m27 said:
1_barry_conlon said:
Swinton and Eccles don't count you yonner....:-)

Eccles? Fucking Eccles? Worsley my friend and don't you forget it!

You're from Daisy Hill anyway ;-)

Pmsl, i said to a work colleague...'watch this when sees it and bites.' And i better had tell me dad he lives in Worsley now,seeing as he's round the corner from you! :-)

And i believe the thread was 'where are you from' and not 'where do you live' you're just jealous because of our new cricket clubs facilities aren't you?

1_barry_conlon said:
m27 said:

Pmsl, i said to a work colleague...'watch this when sees it and bites.' And i better had tell me dad he lives in Worsley now,seeing as he's round the corner from you! :-)

And i believe the thread was 'where are you from' and not 'where do you live' you're just jealous because of our new cricket clubs facilities aren't you?

I'm relatively new to the Swinton area, I'll have you know I was brought up in Worsley Village, that's how posh I am!

I do like those new facilities. I might get my people to speak to their people and get them to make me an offer ;-)

m27 said:
1_barry_conlon said:
m27 said:

I'm relatively new to the Swinton area, I'll have you know I was brought up in Worsley Village, that's how posh I am! You mean brookhouse?
I do like those new facilities. I might get my people to speak to their people and get them to make me an offer ;-)

mancitymick said:

i was going to say MONTON

It was monton really, he's trying to big himself up and make himself sound posh. I've seen him cuddling his pint of joey holts in the vault of the park hotel along with the other paraffins.

Stuart said:
scottyboi said:
Born in Harpurhey, moved to Moston and now reside in the leafy overspill that is Wythenshawe m22 but I'll be soon moving back north to Harpurhey , cos it's mint ..innit ..standard! hahaha

Edited for truth .

;-)

I fucking hate north manchester lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.