Where are you in Wembley!

111 row 1, more or less same place as 1999. £56 and closest to the action and the best view (of one goal), and the best for celebrating at the end. No brainer!

I will have the best seats in the house, or should I say my house. In front of a 50 inch TV about 8 feet away from my beer fridge I can't wait!!

I can't go to these games anymore due to loads of different reasons, so those that can go enjoy it, embrace the moment, because like me there might be a time also when you can't physically go. Time and tide wait for no man and all that!!

Ended up in 511 row 2. Bit surprised I got so close to the front of the tier but maybe lucky as only booked acsingle seat.

I apologise if this has been covered before but I haven't managed to troll through hundreds of pages on this forum to find the correct topic.

I live in Edinburgh and have 4 season tickets but I am struggling to meet the threshold for tickets. I have just over 2500 LP and I have already booked my flights and accommodation for the final with my Step Dads brother.

What are the chances of actually getting a ticket for the final? Will the threshold drop as low down as 2500 without being in the cup scheme? Any help would be appreciated. Regardless, I will still be travelling down and enjoying the atmosphere in London.
You'll get tickets, but won't be a great choice if demand is like last time, I had about the same number of points then. Was just 500s seats mainly if I recall. Great day and view good, though.

This time I might go if I can get better seats, will probably skip it if only top tier available.

You'll get tickets, but won't be a great choice if demand is like last time, I had about the same number of points then. Was just 500s seats mainly if I recall. Great day and view good, though.

This time I might go if I can get better seats, will probably skip it if only top tier available.

I will take whatever I can. It's always difficult trying to get tickets for big games when we have so few points but that's the price you pay when you travel 4 hours every second weekend just for home games so we tend to stay away from the away games.

505 just got 3 £56 tickets for me dad, brother and myself. decemt view as not too far up row wise

what's the jibbing in situation these days? used to be easy - bet 100's of scousers do it? they invented jibbing in didn't they?

Well you guys were right, I only got charged child price for my 16 year old son, I have 36 quid in my bank, I will use it to put towards the two sausage rolls deal they sell in the ground :)

505 just got 3 £56 tickets for me dad, brother and myself. decemt view as not too far up row wise
We got £56 too. Row 6 in 118. If anybody wants me to email them a scanned A4 copy of colour coded seating plan. Message me. It does help if you can sort of make your mind up before the options come up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.