Where are you in Wembley!

Not a season ticket holder, so despite going to all cup games for the last two years i'll be on the couch. Apparently my support isn't good enough. Strike off another empty seat next season..

Not a season ticket holder, so despite going to all cup games for the last two years i'll be on the couch. Apparently my support isn't good enough. Strike off another empty seat next season..

I wouldn't be surprised if this went down to purchase history. You might yet be lucky.

Sorry mate, there's a lot of things wrong with the tickets processes at City but seasoncard holders should and will always come before people in your position.

I'd imagine you'll get a ticket anywat if you've got a decent amount of points/Cityzen points.

Hi
My window opens tomorrow - I have previously had trouble ordering using my iPad - it doesn't recognise you entering a number for the number of tickets - anyone seen this problem before?
Also - what categories are left?
CTID!!!!!

Every block,every level and every category still left and down to 7000 not on the scheme there will be more scousers in our end than city at this rate

Maybe if they give away a free inflatable with each ticket might tempt a few more?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.