Where are you in Wembley!

Hi
My window opens tomorrow - I have previously had trouble ordering using my iPad - it doesn't recognise you entering a number for the number of tickets - anyone seen this problem before?
Also - what categories are left?
CTID!!!!!
Keep tapping on the no.1 till it sticks 3-4 times

We always seem to have wining fucking fans moaning about why we don't sell all our tickets in the first few days. The last 4 trips to Wembley we have gone as a group of 5 from our family, this time it is 3 as my daughter as just given birth last week and my son in law is in the army and can't make it ' Chelsea fan' adopted as a City fan, there are many reason why fans can't make every final. I am sure if every fan could afford it they would go but not everyone can.

I don't even know why people are worrying that this won't sell out. This will 100% sell out. As people have said, we are only just into the season ticket holders not on the Capital One Cup scheme. With 31,500 tickets, I'd be very surprised if many over half of our season card holders are on the cup scheme. What's the rush?

Gone in cheap seats this time. 513 for me and the lad, had to be cheap seats, especially with the Kiev home tickets just going through as well. . . .

Getting to be a dear doo this City supporting lark but its worth every penny.

Gone in cheap seats this time. 513 for me and the lad, had to be cheap seats, especially with the Kiev home tickets just going through as well. . . .

Getting to be a dear doo this City supporting lark but its worth every penny.
Went in the seats above the scoreboard v Chelsea and they were brilliant, most important thing you are there but there's not a bad seat there to be honest.

Went in the seats above the scoreboard v Chelsea and they were brilliant, most important thing you are there but there's not a bad seat there to be honest.

Thanks for that. Good to know that at least I wont need to take my binoculars.

Every block,every level and every category still left and down to 7000 not on the scheme there will be more scousers in our end than city at this rate
I can't buy a ticket even though I really want one. When they release them to citizen cards they'll go don't worry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.