Where are you in Wembley!

Gonna give this a miss. I've been to 6 of the last 7 Wembley trips so will step aside this time. Hope all who wants one gets one

Reminder of the last trip from a Sunderland perspective.

Good Luck this weekend lads

In Block 110 Cat 3 Seats which I hope is towards the top of Level 1. No Row numbers on my confirmation. We are doing the usual, stopping at the Premier inn Croxley Green (Watford) only £27.50 Per Person and easy access on getting the tube to wembley and Watford is a decent drink for post match drinking. We will probably descend on to Harrow on the Hill before the game. Cant wait.

In Block 110 Cat 3 Seats which I hope is towards the top of Level 1. No Row numbers on my confirmation. We are doing the usual, stopping at the Premier inn Croxley Green (Watford) only £27.50 Per Person and easy access on getting the tube to wembley and Watford is a decent drink for post match drinking. We will probably descend on to Harrow on the Hill before the game. Cant wait.
Same block also staying in Watford but at the travelodge

Met many, many Sunderland fans that weekend and they were brilliant.

Not expecting quite the same from the scousers!

The same for me, met a loadof sunderland fans in pubs, on the tube and around the ground pre match, nothing but good feeling and camaraderie between us and it was the same with stoke too. Somehow i expect the scouse game to feel like the semi v rags.

Just got three in 522 - can't wait for this, will be a huge game and you can't beat a decent trip to Wembley!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.