Where are you in Wembley!

Won't be there mate

If you think I'm throwing my money away to watch that shower of shit roll over in another final you're sadly mistaken

It's bad enough having a season ticket and being in the CL scheme and watching it week after week

Oh dear :( Grow up.

Hate these types of comments. If it's that bad don't renew your season ticket give it to somebody who's happy to watch them.

It's not all rosy though is it? Ticket prices and the supporter/club disconnect are major causes of disillusionment for me with City at present, and I know I'm not alone in feeling that way.

I don't agree with what he wrote, and I'll be at Wembley (like you said, things have rarely been going so well on the pitch), but as part of a wider picture: seeing some of the highest paid players in the league pull on a City shirt, stroll around and get meekly turned over at home by a group of hard working yet largely average players, when you pay a fortune just to watch them, then yeah, I can understand that disillusionment taking a firm grip on the senses of some blues.

We're in a bizarre situation at the moment, because things are going great from a football perspective in respect of our modern history, and are potentially set to become unprecedented with Pep on his way, but there has never been a period of our history in my lifetime where we've mattered less to the club as supporters than we do now. For a single example of this current state of play look no further than the recent news of our club suits opposing the proposal to cap the price of away tickets, likewise they stood opposed to reciprocal agreements between clubs to aid away supporters.

I think his post is likely a reflection of that wider disillusionment rather than a knee jerk reaction to a single result.

It's something we need to get to grips with as a fanbase and club, because it's going to irreversibly change our match crowd if it continues.

spot on mate

our club seem more interested in getting as much money out of us fans as possible together with loads of stuff the average fan couldn't care less about such as the Womens' Team , links with and tours to China etc etc

It never will with some.

Snide implication. And not true.

If you want to ignore the issue raised, then that's on you. Seems you are intent to given you ignored my post in the other thread. This is something which is rising to the surface in several different threads from a broad range of posters, keep dismissing it if you wish.

In the corporates being told to STFU. I'll be kicked out as soon as a scouser touches the ball....

:)

Has anyone ever used one of those ticket sites for Wembley trips before? How safe are they?

No chance of getting one through the os.

Mods feel free to delete if it's not okay to ask.
Apply to join the Belgian MCFC fan club. If Arsenal is anything to go by they'll get 20,000 tickets....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.