Where are you in Wembley!

I did for the Stoke final. Pricey but OK.
Me and my Mrs also used one for the Stoke game. We got Club Wembley seats and were guaranteed them way before any seats were issued by the Club.
The initial price did not seem to be too bad it was all the add on's so we ended up paying around £1200 quid for two tickets. That said we did avoid the drunken piss heads that were in the tier below us so it was probably a price worth paying

Me and my Mrs also used one for the Stoke game. We got Club Wembley seats and were guaranteed them way before any seats were issued by the Club.
The initial price did not seem to be too bad it was all the add on's so we ended up paying around £1200 quid for two tickets. That said we did avoid the drunken piss heads that were in the tier below us so it was probably a price worth paying

You should have seen the tier above! Sunderland was worse, it was like a competition in how pissed people could get up there. I remember a lot on here saying they wouldn't be going again after that day. Wonder if they will?

I know a fair few St holders not going. They may buy for others though so not sure how low it will go points wise but I would imagine every ST holder will get one if they want one. Might go lower than that.

Piss take that it's on Sunday

Just decided I am going to do a house party instead. Get some nice food in and my dad can come down and I can watch it with the kids and not have to share the train with a load of scousers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.