Where are you staying for the final?

wembley tickets

ordered on-line wednesday and it arrived today, not the best on computors and to order it on-line and doing it right i,m well happy, hotels sorted, just have to get there now, can't wait.
anyone else staying around the ealing area ?

Re: wembley tickets

We are staying at the Park Plaza - County Hall slap bang in the middle of London for the weekend. We have said 'fuck the expense!' How often in your life might you get the opportunity to go to the cup final with your family and watch City at Wembley?
4 years ago if you would have remotely mentioned this you would have been sectioned :-)
We have got our tickets and we are determined to go and have a great time!
Don't know what the car journey will be like on the way home if we get beat though!
One life. One love. One City.

northstander said:
ordered on-line wednesday and it arrived today, not the best on computors and to order it on-line and doing it right i,m well happy, hotels sorted, just have to get there now, can't wait.
anyone else staying around the ealing area ?

Yeah staying in the Travelodge there!

TGR said:
We are staying at the Park Plaza - County Hall slap bang in the middle of London for the weekend. We have said 'fuck the expense!' How often in your life might you get the opportunity to go to the cup final with your family and watch City at Wembley?
4 years ago if you would have remotely mentioned this you would have been sectioned :-)
We have got our tickets and we are determined to go and have a great time!
Don't know what the car journey will be like on the way home if we get beat though!
One life. One love. One City.

Really glad someone has finally started a thread about Wembley tickets and where people are staying for the final ;)

beatmiester said:
Hilton Wembley. Me, Wifey and the lad. Beginning to wish I hadn't now I've seen the "Event menu" prices. Cheeky bastards. £99 for a set 3 course. Each!!!
Dominos pizza in the room I reckon.
Theres a TGI Friday attached to the hotel, thats where we will be !

we are in the Crowne Plaza Ealing. stayed there for the semi a couple of years ago. you can see Wembley from the room and it is free beer in the club rooms

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.