Where are you staying for the final?

xmusampa said:
Has anybody stayed at heathrow as the best prices are for there now.is it easy getting to London/wembley and back or would London docklands be better?

8 of us staying at Heathrow Central Travelodge on the Saturday night.

Has anybody stayed at heathrow as the best prices are for there now.is it easy getting to London/wembley and back or would London docklands be better?

xmusampa said:

Heathrow express to paddington (£20) or heathrow connect (£9.50) then bakerloo to marylebone, and then Marylebone to Wembly Stadium.

be very careful about the exact hotel location, some places purport to be heathrow when they are in Hounslow/Isleworth or worse. A plus point for Heathrow over docklands is that the heathrow express runs 24*7, although the London night bus service is pretty reliable.

Good luck... I take it you have tried last minute and bookings.com etc....

xmusampa wrote:

Heathrow express to paddington (£20) or heathrow connect (£9.50) then bakerloo to marylebone, and then Marylebone to Wembly Stadium.

be very careful about the exact hotel location, some places purport to be heathrow when they are in Hounslow/Isleworth or worse. A plus point for Heathrow over docklands is that the heathrow express runs 24*7, although the London night bus service is pretty reliable.

Good luck... I take it you have tried last minute and bookings.com etc....

Thanks for that info mate I think I may opt for docklands as those transfers are pretty steep.alternatively the soccer express/coach innovations coach overnighters are looking better value by the minute and I would only have to think about getting to pick up point. Has anybody got a preference for one of these companies ie goodnor bad expiences?

city are coming said:
2 of us in Premier Inn Watford Central and 2 in Best Western Watford, Friday and Saturday.
I think Watford is going to become Manc for the weekend, 4 of us in Premier Inn Croxley Green Fri and Sat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.