Where are you staying for the final?

beatmiester said:
Impeccable One said:
beatmiester said:
Hilton Wembley. Me, Wifey and the lad. Beginning to wish I hadn't now I've seen the "Event menu" prices. Cheeky bastards. £99 for a set 3 course. Each!!!
Dominos pizza in the room I reckon.

I'm in the Wembley Hilton as well, Friday & Saturday. 99 Quid for an 'event menu'. What's the event ? Ripoff the Northerners Weekend ? Do you know how many kebabs & cans of cider I can buy for 99 quid ?

I had to call them to confirm they had not made a mistake with the pricing!!
TGI Fridays under the hotel does not take bookings. "Just turn up and we will find you a table" they said. Yeah right.
To top it all, I paid extra for a stadium view and exec' bar entry. Free drinks for two hours. Turns out the 2 hrs are between 18:00 and 20:00 hrs. Kick off is 17:15. Hmm ??!!

Don't worry about missing the exec bar, I think it's only Mon - Fri ! :) I'll be there Friday in the Exec bar, free of charge, as I 'live in Hilton's.

If breakfast isn't included in your rate, PM me as I get free breakfast vouchers which will save you a few quid :D

The Trog We have cancelled The Crown now, it was £230 a double room but now got Travelodge on the same road for £112. Quite a difference. We are going on the bus a 245 apparently takes 25 minutes. If there are any others willing to share a taxi from Travelodge we might do that. Think we may possibly try walking part way back.

4 of us Premier Inn High Wycombe, looks like High Wycombe may be blue. Good curry house recommended

hughes' blue rinse said:
we are in the Crowne Plaza Ealing. stayed there for the semi a couple of years ago. you can see Wembley from the room and it is free beer in the club rooms

Me and my brother in law too. 1 twin club room 126 between us. Didn't think that was bad at all. See you there. Will you be the one wearing blue?

mike o said:
Jurys Inn Watford.

Used it a few times and its a cracking base.

4 of us booked in here as well , looks pretty close to the train station , is this the case ?

Blue_Ketchup said:
Holiday Inn Hemel Hempstead - wanted prem inn watford but was full.

this looked ok as it's opposite Apsley train station - 10 minutes to watford then about 15 mins to wembley on the overground...

47 quid inc breakfast..

This is where me and my lad are staying on SAT night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.