Where can I find oil drums?

Lmarkham-blueblood said:
Hi guys.
It looks like we are going to have a good summer ahead of us, which obviously means its going to be barbecue weather.
So I have decided to throw out my old barbecue and MAKE one from a metal oil drum (my old man used to have one, it was ace)
I'm fully aware that you can buy ready made ones but I want to make one myself because I have some spare time on my hands

... Only problem is, I can't find anywhere that has/sells oil drums

Help
So; this ''good summer''. When did it happen?

jollycity said:

maybe wash down first.....angle-grinding an empty 40 gallon oil drum? silly guy!!!<br /><br />-- Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:36 pm --<br /><br />
jimharri said:
Lmarkham-blueblood said:
Hi guys.
It looks like we are going to have a good summer ahead of us, which obviously means its going to be barbecue weather.
So I have decided to throw out my old barbecue and MAKE one from a metal oil drum (my old man used to have one, it was ace)
I'm fully aware that you can buy ready made ones but I want to make one myself because I have some spare time on my hands

... Only problem is, I can't find anywhere that has/sells oil drums

Help
So; this ''good summer''. When did it happen?
5 years back jim

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.