where did the armchairs watch yesterday

stonie

just wondering where the no shows (armchairs) watched the game yesterday, must admit uptill half time yesterday was a topday,anyway alcohol numbed the pain on the way home ...was nice to actually make it back on the bus this time but unfortunatly we had 1 who failed to find the bus lol (unlucky martin,know how you feel pal)

we did drink his beer on the way home though stonie mate....every cloud :0

he managed to get a train home for £70...said he went into camden town for a party...he still had that blue carnation on the loon

ohh...and its still 9 yaya ;)

I watched it in my local ta very much.
Although I'll be at every CL/FA/Carling cup and league away game..If that's OK cock.

Watched it from Block 533 and it will be my last community shield game, will be watching any future ones from my armchair.

stonie said:
just wondering where the no shows (armchairs) watched the game yesterday, must admit uptill half time yesterday was a topday,anyway alcohol numbed the pain on the way home ...was nice to actually make it back on the bus this time but unfortunatly we had 1 who failed to find the bus lol (unlucky martin,know how you feel pal)

even though I went with my dad, i know loads of blues who couldnt make the game because of work, holiday ect.

No matter what, i will always be a blue. If i lost my job and couldnt go to the game, would that make me a lesser blue?

Think the alcohol numbed your brain as well as the pain Stonie! ;)
Shady was in double pain with his ankle and knuckles! ;)

Watched it in the Albion pub in Dukinfield. A sea of of red shirts behind me. Gave it large for the first half got give it large for the second half. I must say i witnessed no rags smacking young uns/women. Didnt get a smack in the mouth and enjoyed the banter.

Got asked why i wasnt at the game and replied "couldn't get a ticket" got told to fuck off and stop nicking our excuses. (i really couldn't afford one with the travel, not working)

Being a single dad of one, cant afford £100 plus to watch my team and get someone to look after my daughter. Really riles me being called an "armchair" just cos I cant go to every match, was there from the mid 70's and saw my team relegated to the lower tiers, still went, until she was born in the late 90's, then had to make a choice, daughter came first even though I follow city with a passion when i can on TV I am still a supporter and so's my daughter................ errr bedtime i think rant over

Kestrelblue said:
Being a single dad of one, cant afford £100 plus to watch my team and get someone to look after my daughter. Really riles me being called an "armchair" just cos I cant go to every match, was there from the mid 70's and saw my team relegated to the lower tiers, still went, until she was born in the late 90's, then had to make a choice, daughter came first even though I follow city with a passion when i can on TV I am still a supporter and so's my daughter................ errr bedtime i think rant over

mate take no notice, a blue is a blue....you do what you can.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.