Where did this season go so wrong?

I really don't see the point in some people on here writing off this season, why be so pessimistic about it, whats happened has happened, may as well enjoy the rest of this season than be sat there pointing blame and moaning until we start next season. 12 games to go and the fa cup still, have faith!

Frogie said:
To answer the OP, right from the start.
Winning the league, we thought we'd made it, thought we'd hit the big time. Thought we were going to be a force to be reckoned with. The thing is though, we were lucky to win the league last season. We haven't improved our squad, whilst 'they' have.

Say what you want about Ferguson but he was right about one thing, winning a title is one thing, keeping it is very much another.

I'll get slated for this, I know but what they have is a squad full of champions. Players who've been there and done it, more than once. They have players who were brought up through the ranks and genuinely love the club and know whats expected of them.

How many players like that do we have?

Kompany, yeah, complete beast. May not have come up through the ranks but we took a chance on him and he's repaid our faith. Looks like he actually gives a fuck about the club. A real leader, no questions there.

Aguero, The kid is a magician, works his balls off, falls into the same category as Kompany.

Richards, when he plays, plays with heart, gets stuck in a real battler, seems to really want to succeed here.

BraveHart, yeah best keeper in the world? Probably. He is the John Terry of keepers and I don't mean he'll shag your wife.

The Rest:

Milner, mediocre, picking up a paycheck.
Barry, worse than mediocre, picking up a paycheck.
Yaya, brilliant but only lasts 50 mins and has no love for the club. Picking up a paycheck.
Silva, used to be good now mediocre, picking up a paycheck.
Tevez, runs about a lot but far more trouble than he's worth, defines the word 'mercenary'.

Everyone else (I can't be arsed anymore)
Good players, with no real love for the club, came for the money and possible silverware, no desire or heart left now that we've won stuff.

We need to do what 'They' and Barca and other great clubs have done is start from scratch, build the club from the youth system upwards, pick up a few great talented youngsters and bring them up the right way.

Then we'll have a team, in time, that will be ready dominate. It also help that we'll be able to buy the odd world class player now and again to keep things ticking over but they have to be players who want to come to the club for success, not money, we need to stop throwing silly wages around.

Don't fall for this bullsh1t. He's a Rag from Red Cafe. He posts on there as The Don.

He's been boasting about it on there; <a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f7/bluemoon-goes-into-meltdown-287034/index106.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f7/bluemoon-goes ... ex106.html</a>

It's about the 10th post on that page on the link.

What a bell end.

The Blue Goon said:
Frogie said:
Winning the league, we thought we'd made it, thought we'd hit the big time. Thought we were going to be a force to be reckoned with. The thing is though, we were lucky to win the league last season. We haven't improved our squad, whilst 'they' have.

Say what you want about Ferguson but he was right about one thing, winning a title is one thing, keeping it is very much another.

I'll get slated for this, I know but what they have is a squad full of champions. Players who've been there and done it, more than once. They have players who were brought up through the ranks and genuinely love the club and know whats expected of them.

Kompany, yeah, complete beast. May not have come up through the ranks but we took a chance on him and he's repaid our faith. Looks like he actually gives a fuck about the club. A real leader, no questions there.

Aguero, The kid is a magician, works his balls off, falls into the same category as Kompany.

Richards, when he plays, plays with heart, gets stuck in a real battler, seems to really want to succeed here.

BraveHart, yeah best keeper in the world? Probably. He is the John Terry of keepers and I don't mean he'll shag your wife.

The Rest:

Yaya, brilliant but only lasts 50 mins and has no love for the club. Picking up a paycheck.
Tevez, runs about a lot but far more trouble than he's worth, defines the word 'mercenary'.

Good players, with no real love for the club, came for the money and possible silverware, no desire or heart left now that we've won stuff.

We need to do what 'They' and Barca and other great clubs have done is start from scratch, build the club from the youth system upwards, pick up a few great talented youngsters and bring them up the right way.

Then we'll have a team, in time, that will be ready dominate. It also help that we'll be able to buy the odd world class player now and again to keep things ticking over but they have to be players who want to come to the club for success, not money, we need to stop throwing silly wages around.

Don't fall for this bullsh1t. He's a Rag from Red Cafe. He posts on there as The Don.

He's been boasting about it on there; <a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f7/bluemoon-goes-into-meltdown-287034/index106.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f7/bluemoon-goes ... ex106.html</a>

What a bell end.

This is deeply pathetic. Really. Don't ban him. The bitterness shining through his bullshit is illuminating and hilarious.

Pam said:
The Blue Goon said:
Frogie said:

The Rest:

What a bell end.

This is deeply pathetic. Really. Don't ban him. The bitterness shining through his bullshit is illuminating and hilarious.

And he’s from Belfast. He really is the typical Rag, isn’t he? Bet he’s never been to the Swamp but acts like he’s some sort of super fan.

Pam said:
Claytop said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Regroup in summer,clear some of the deadwood and start again.

And lets hope we don't buy any more deadwood.

We always seem to be trying to get rid of it!

There isn't a squad in the country that doesn't accumulate deadwood.
Especially when four years ago we were a mid table team and three years ago not good enough to finish in the top four and we still have many of those players in the squad.

The evolution of our squad hasn't had enough time to flush it out and unfortunately the people in charge of transfers last season brought in some more.

And he’s from Belfast. He really is the typical Rag, isn’t he? Bet he’s never been to the Swamp but acts like he’s some sort of super fan.[/quote]

Even the rags are calling him a gormless **** for posting on here then boasting about it on their thread about this forum!

Thick twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.