Where do the majority of city fans come from?

glen quagmire said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Born at the old St Mary's on Whitworth Street.

Brought up in the SK postcode, in a leafy suburb.

Spent most of the last 20 years in the Midlands, in a leafy suburb.

How does this work? I doubt there's many who are more Mancunian by birth. Does my subsequent gentrification reduce my quota?

If so, why?

I'm worried I might not 'get' what it means to be a City fan.

Can somebody help?

You sure like your leafy suburbs!

Yes I do. I find them very soothing.<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:32 am --<br /><br />
1_barry_conlon said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Born at the old St Mary's on Whitworth Street.

Brought up in the SK postcode, in a leafy suburb.

Spent most of the last 20 years in the Midlands, in a leafy suburb.

How does this work? I doubt there's many who are more Mancunian by birth. Does my subsequent gentrification reduce my quota?

If so, why?

I'm worried I might not 'get' what it means to be a City fan.

Can somebody help?

Not in Solihull are you?

No.

johnmc said:
black mamba said:
Born in Bradford , Manchester .....

200 yards from COMS !

Do they still call it Bradford?

It's a bit of a grey area .......

the local police station is known as Bradford Park , and Asdas address is Bradford ..... yet the area appears to have disappeared off some maps , and is now more commonly known as Eastlands.

Where the fuck were all the other Stockport blues when i was at school at Bramhall high.

You do realise we were outnumbered about 10/1 at our school right, pfft expect a bill in the post for my counciling for abandonmant issues.

black mamba said:
johnmc said:
black mamba said:
Born in Bradford , Manchester .....

200 yards from COMS !

Do they still call it Bradford?

It's a bit of a grey area .......

the local police station is known as Bradford Park , and Asdas address is Bradford ..... yet the area appears to have disappeared off some maps , and is now more commonly known as Eastlands.

Is it? Is it officially called Bradford police station

Most people I know say the asda near city but other than that it would be besick asda. When we first were building the stadium I know people called it Bradford but since we have been there hardly heard it called Bradford.

Brought up in a UN designated safe haven in Drimnagh ,Dublin( our house was City and so were our neighbours).Unusual given Dublin is infected with a rag virus

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.