Where do the majority of city fans come from?

Northern Ireland has a good support, the amount of people i am seeing in shirts, tshirts, hats etc just lately in small towns in unbelievable, its so weird, most are rangers/celtic/united or liverpool

im from doncaster and i know about 20-30 who go and watch city, and just the other day [ tuesday ] i saw a young un where i live in intake with a city trainning top on, never seen this young un before.<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:01 am --<br /><br />
Blu KB said:
withington

now cast away in sheffield

so you saw the light

burnley born @ bred wiv a family full ov clarets! sum strange thing got me into city as a kid mid 70s @ i dont regret a min!! sons burnley born 2 but a city fanatic like me!!!

Born in Barton, Lancs (Now Trafford), Raised in Stretford, Trafford but now exiled in Poynton Cheshire. Glad to say parents were from Burnage and Chorlton.

Born in Ashton, brought up in Audenshaw, spent most of my time since about 17yrs round Guide Bridge and mainly in the Corporation Arms. Even our red mates used to come down to Maine Rd with us in the late 80's early 90's.
Moved to Perth 5yrs ago and there are loads of Manc blues out here.

Born at St Marys in Manchester - Lived for a time in Gorton before they knocked the pre war houses down and moved to Stockport - Now live in Hyde

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.